Sunday, April 20, 2014

the quilting widower

Have you ever looked up widow vs widower?  waiter/waitress,  mister/mistress.  Ummm.  It all came about because of legal property laws.   Well there needs to be a law about not having to crank out 2 baby quilts in 2 weeks.  I'm exhausted.  48 puppies.  200 squares.  and finally attached a border and back.  Quilting every evening this week.  I need an assistant.  George just passes by my sewing room and grunts.  Me:  I keep watching tv.  drinking soda.  listening to music.  getting old.  Making myself take a break every 2 hours.  What happened to the days where I stayed out until 4 am. took a quick shower .  got up at 7 and made it to work on time w/ a smile?  And now I go to bed before the news.  What is happening in the world?  besides  7 weeks, 49 calendar days and 34 school days.






No comments:

Post a Comment