Thursday, April 3, 2014

two the end result

Easy day today.  All is calm again.  Taught kids conversions:  how many ft in a mile?  So cute.  Drill and kill.  write it down.  set it up.  "say it".  had these 15 yr old boys:  "saying it".  Once they got it the light went off.  For 30 years I have lived for that light.  Maybe my end result will be a bright light w/ puppies and kittens and cheetahs and cubs and............Had a meeting today.  just like taking my brain and eyes for granted.  they are there.  functional.   And, should never hurt or irritate.  So is money taken for granted.   Geez!  When you are dealing with large budgets,  federal dollars, district dollars, state dollars, kid dollars, grant dollars, slush dollars (just kidding):  it all has to balance to the penny.  I take for granted my roads are paved, the street lights work and I have a clean building to work in.  I have my materials and the end result:  I'm safe going to work.  I sleep safe each night and  at Point D:   I am safe while I teach children.  So how many cups in a gallon?  and how many feet in a mile?

No comments:

Post a Comment