Monday, October 7, 2013

Where does the time go.........153 days and still counting.

Want to go to the International Quilt show in Houston the end of the month.  But, I need a roommate and someone to drive.  In past 7 years I have been to 5 Houston Quilt Shows.  I have worked as a Quilt Angel for 3 years.  It is so cool to be able to touch the $10,000 dollar winner.  If I ever make it in the Houston Quilt Show, I will have finally learned to be a perfectionist.  Patience and more patience.  Just Got back from Missouri.  Went to a wedding.  More to follow.  It just sucks getting old.  Never had headaches before.  Never had eye problems before.  Never needed someone to drive before.  Ummm  :  quilt show?   Packers/ Dallas game in November.  Why can't I have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment