Saturday, October 12, 2013

you can never have too much fabric!

You can never have too much energy.  You can never stand at the stove and wait and wait for water to boil.  Never thought I would get to 149 days.  Never thought I'd have to take Annie to the pound.  Never thought I'd have to buy a new laptop.  Shoes or a laptop????   Software or a laptop.  I've been waiting and waiting for a bernina sale to purchase some software.  But, can't run the software w/out the laptop.  Did I hear shoes.  I want shoes too.  Did a fun walk today.   And, later am going to a college football game.  It should be interesting.  We wait for high school to end.  We wait for college to end.  I wait for new shoes.  And, now I wait until I retire.  ummmmm  :  has anybody figured how many minutes a day we wait and wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment