Wednesday, October 16, 2013

fall is finally here.

In North Texas, we get floods, we get snow, we get ice storms and now we have drought.  Sometimes in a 24 hour period the temp may change over 40 degrees.  We had rain for about 24 hours and only received a 1/2 inch of water.  My trees are so thirsty.  And, I am so thirsty.  It has been so cold in our building I forget to drink.  Never thought I would be happy for a few hot flashes during the day.  I know its fall because its pitch dark when I wake up.  I know its fall because me and George are fighting over the thermostat.  I know its fall because I like to spend my evenings sewing and quilting.   I know its fall because I'm making cards to send at Christmas.  Did you know if you use a large needle you can sew through card stock?  What a great and easy project.  Photos to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment