Thursday, October 10, 2013

call me! email me! ask me to come and teach a class. 149 days left.

Why is it that when you wait for your computer to load it takes forever.  Why is it that when you wait for your spaghetti to boil it takes forever.  Why is it that when you want to lose 10 lbs before the wedding :  it takes forever.  Why is it that I have to leave for work in the dark.  Pretty soon I will leave for work in the dark and get home after dark.   What happened to the long days and beautiful summer sunshine.  Just can't please a person.  Complain that summer is too hot.  Complain that I'm too fat and eat more ice cream (yummy in my tummy) .  Complain I don't have enough time in a day and the day just gets flippin shorted.  Where is the justice.  Fly me to the Bahamas.  Fly me to Ireland.  Fly me to Quilt Guild where I can teach a class.  Call me and I will teach you how to make your own quilt patterns.  No school Monday.  Oh My!!!  What shall a person do?  Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment