Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"not my first rodeo"

I just love that expression:  "not my first rodeo".  A parent was talking to me about bottle feeding a kitten.   Should have stolen her when I had a chance.  kind of glad I didn't.  2 hour feedings.  Been on that horse before.  Doing a "cat show' this weekend.  Finished making cat toys.  Hope my animal art work will sell.  I need some extra money to go to the International Quilt Show.  Had to go to work in the dark.  Who the hell changed Day light savings time back to November???   Finished my t-shirt.  It says R E T I R E D   on it.  tehehehe!!! got several compliments already.  Photos to follow soon.    Went to Police Academy tonite.   It was canine nite.  He was cute.  Handsome and healthy.  Could have taken him home too.  But because of the rain... K-9 training has been rescheduled.   We will meet the canine next week.   Saw crack, coke, black tar heroine.  Even though it was wrapped-up in platics we weren't allowed to touch it.   146 days and still counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment