Tuesday, October 8, 2013

One little corner, one little cookie

 Sitting here at the corner of my sewing table.  Eating one little cookie after another.  Hit a bakery on my way home helping the cookies would make my headache go away.  I looked at my baby back-up generator and power strip next to my tv.  Where the hell did these cables come from.  Sewing machine has electrical cable and cable for foot pedal.  My tv, dvd, and vhs player all have cables + cables for sound and picture. My laptop has cables that go to my electronics and a cable for sound.  Don't need to worry about the crazies taking over because these flippin cables are going to encroach onto my living space.  The bakery had NO cherry pie.  I need to enter into a fairy tale.  I need some happy endings.  Went to PT today.  GEEZ!!! it was yesterday.  I thought being crazy was on the downward side.  Guess not.
                                                                  wedding photo.  more to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment