Sunday, June 22, 2014

What a quandary

Three shows back to back.  Lost my shirt in Abilene.  A client told me hospital windows had been knocked out.  Makes my problem w/ dents seem so minor.  Finished show number 3 today.  My oh My.  Never can tell what clients want.  I'm almost out of cards, pillows, quilts and business cards.  I'm going to have to get busy.  Starting crate covers tomorrow.  I created my own design.  Can be any color using my hand-dyes.  Got lots of great photos of dogs.  Can't wait to make doggie quilts.  Can't wait to make kitty quilt-lets.  Great having support from George.  Dishes down.  Having homemade stew tonite.  Helped me load and unload.  Brought me and my neighbor vendors lunch.  They were from West Virginia and Arizona.  Gave me lots of tips and the lady from Oklahoma City who helped me create my Crate Covers was there.  Photos to follow next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment