Monday, June 16, 2014

Another happy day

Windshields have been repaired.  Side windows have been repaired and I have a clean ironing board.  Too Happy.  Too Happy.  Now to wait for the insurance adjuster.  Weather stripping.  Paint Job and dents will all need to be replaced or fixed.  Tail light and the thingy that holds hood to windshield need to be replaced.  Oh my!!  Good thing I am retired.  Or am I.  Starting a quilt group at George's church today.  Making 10 kits so they all make the same thing and have quality fabric.  Once they can sew straight:  we will be making baby quilts for the ambulences around town.  Every time they pick up a child:  he will receive a quilt.  At least momma will have something to snuggle w/ when she feels so helpless.  Have a happy day.  I have to wait an hour before I can drive my car so I need to cut fabric.  And more fabric for today's ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment