Wednesday, June 4, 2014

my last nite as a contract employee.

What is it going to feel like:  driving into the sun tomorrow morning before 7 am to work.   I never have to again.  What is it going to feel like turning my keys in after caring for them for 7 years?  I tried to imagine today and could not.I never thought a girl from Arizona would cross the Atlantic 6 times.  Never thought a girl from AZ would cross the equator 9 times.  Never had a job more than 2 years until Montana.  Texas feels like home.  7 years.  What is like to be a free agent?  Will I sleep tonite?  Will I cry on my way to work tomorrow.  Will I skip to the parking lot at 3:00.  Had a retirement party at work today.  What a darn surprize it was.
                                                            soon to be a quilt
                                                        a lily from Lang. Arts Dept.  surviving the drought
                                                                        My Lizzie
                                                                   Texas Sky
                                                                  Painted waterfall from Mickey's class
                                                                painted sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment