Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Still feels like summer vacation

Making plans to head west in late July.  Still feels like summer vacation   Think I would have enough sense to head north during the dog days of summer.  Tweeking all my fiber art as I rearrange my sewing studio.  Or is it art studio or is it "our" garage.  Either way I'm under no pressure to finish.  Won't finish much today either.  It's $5 movie day.  Haven't been to the movies in a long time.  Went with the girls a few months ago and before that:  can't remember.  I used to go a lot when the movies were 99 cents.  Then me and George went a lot when they were $1.99.  I guess I should be happy with a $5 movie.  Just watched a special about College Tuition.  No wonder it is so expensive.  Universities used to be subsidized by our State Governments.  As states pulled funds fees doubled and tripled. Ummm I wonder how to fix this?  Maybe more people should work?  Maybe I should go to work and pay my fair share of taxes??  Maybe I should dig out an UFO and quit trying to rearrange my studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment