Sunday, June 29, 2014

And, this to shall pass.

Haven't been near Little Miller in 4 days.  Too busy buying a car and looking at quilt sites online.  Stealing ideas.   Today woke up and stuck in a DVD Workshop about Machine Quilting.  Then took all my photos:  now w/ new camera:  sorts by date.  Spent morning renaming and putting on my little green backup hard-drive.  Lord!!!  Hope I don't lose it.  Need George to show me how to down load some photos to edit in PhotoShop,  (do I hear copyright police banging on my door again).  Corgi dog crate cover done.  Now to work on some quiltlets.  The Workshop lady:  also works in a series.  Ummmmm!!!  I guess that's how you get better and better.  Last series was Puppy Time.  I'm going to do kitties and butterflies:  And, it still feels like summer vacation w/out the pressure to finish anything.......like, dishes, like getting dressed, like laundry, like oh!  I can finish reading, I can start a series, I can!!!  Photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment