Monday, June 30, 2014

The dog days of summer are here

Sitting under a fan and thinking if I was the Liz:  I would be upside down,,,inside out w/ my belly exposed having the fan blowing directly on me.   Spent the morning running errands and then came home and tore yards of fabric.  Did I say yards?  Bolts of fabric is more correct.  Just clean kitchen sink area and have my face mask all ready.  Going to dye fabric.  I love dyeing fabric.  Last class I took:  the teacher uses these huge tubs to dye her fabric.  I'm just not strong enough to lift and stack:  lift and stack - yards of fabric and water.  Going to try buckets today.  It has been a process.  First 12 yards : then one yard and now 2 yards.  2 yards don't meet my needs anymore.  Going to try 4 yard cuts today.  If that doesn't work:  I will have to dye 6 yards at a time.  Oh my!!!  that will be labor intensive.  Good thing we are having sandwiches tonite and spaghetti tomorrow.  The kitchen will be a mess the next 4 days.  The dog days are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment