Friday, November 1, 2013

$$$Money Honey$$$

Just got paid but I am broke.  Could it be I paid for quilt classes?   Type in their names.  National Trainers coming to Dallas.  Susan Brubaker Knapp and Laura Wasilowski.  I am so excited.  Perfect my techniques.  Got to borrow $20 from George so I can go to Fort Richardson.  Civil War Re-enactment.  It's good to have no money.   I  will have photos of my finished quilts to show this weekend.  It's good to have no money. Me and George watched "Monsters University" last nite.  It's really good to have no money.... Do you remember Dolly in "the best little whorehouse in Texas"?  I'm watching that now as I finish another quilt:  Yippeeeee  No Money!!!! Hell ,  who am I kidding?????

Was I ever this young?  Spent a summer working at a zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment