Sunday, November 24, 2013

Creating for myself

The Cat Show was a success!  I will have to learn a new way to market myself.  Going to team up with a professional photographer and put fabric photos on purses and bags.  Got invited to a huge art show but they want $500 to buy in.  That folks is a lot of frickin money.  Just can't do it until I retire.Now I get to sew for myself.  But, wait!  I have two t-shirt quilts to finish and one on the way.  I have a baby quilt to complete for a special colleague of mine.  Where will I find the time.  I have to put my room back together first.  What a mess.  Fabric everywhere.  Pillows everywhere.  Threads stuck everywhere floor, carpet and me.  Can't see my cutting table.  Christmas fabric everywhere.  But, if you read this......you will be receiving pillowcases for the holidays.  If you have a pet would you rather have a pet bed?  118 school days left.  Can't wait for the American Thanksgiving.  George makes a mean turkey and killer pumpkin pies.  More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment