Monday, November 25, 2013

Cajun Fabric and photos

Wanted to post photos but spent evening listening to a webinar on my new laptop and was actually able to participate.  Can't wait to take an online Bernina Class now so I can participate.  Then, I spent the past 90 min trying to make travel plans to New Orleans.  Needed gender and age.  Who would have thought it would have been found under travel plans at the end of page and not near the personal information like your middle name. Duh?  But, they are done.  Man!  I wonder what fabric I can find with a Cajun Flavor.  I love Zydeco Music.  Can't wait to eat at those backwater dives off of Bourbon Street.  Did I ever tell you I lived in New Orleans for two years.  I even did a sprint at Louisiana State.    photos to follow if I don't die waiting for the next 16 days to end.  Never thought it would be so hard to finish my last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment