Monday, November 18, 2013

excited, excited.

Nothing like getting caught at work.  At least it wasn't me.  A teacher leaves his classroom to go get coffee for himself and another teacher and the AP walks into his room and he is not visible.  My partner teacher walks out of class each day to go get a cup of coffee why I do the lesson.  Busted!  My boss came in to evaluate us today.  tehehehe!!  too bad I was so crabby.  It is so sad that 14 year old kids can't multiply.  Other excitement is that I'm making lined christmas stockings w/ little animals on them.  cute, cute cute.  And, I'm going to New Orleans in 10 days to learn about being a trained for International Baccalaureate Schools.  Wow!!  I spelled:  IB correctly.  I guess I'll pass the test.  7 schools days and it's Turkey Time.  George makes a mean turkey.  Photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment