Sunday, January 31, 2016

hemp : do I hear "pot" and flax

Flaxseed is found in  

Cooking:  bread products,  poultices,   tea infusions mixed w/ honey can be cough medicine.  Flax flowers provide:  honey for bees:  beeswax:resists  in dyeing and mixed w/ honey for embalming.
Hemp spread because of  its ability to grow in poor dry soil:  Inner fiber of hemp also called linen.  Waste was used as fuel:  seeds are food and long-established medicinal and spiritual use:   some varieties make the narcotic resins (pot).    ummmm I wonder if I could grow hemp in Texas and claim it as fuel?
I was comparing labels on pet foods today looking for "omegas" and low and behold:  it contains flaxseed.

Wish they had coupons:  soooo expensive but I like to buy it when I can:  makes my pet's fur shine and give them energies.

                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment