Friday, December 27, 2013

it's so complicated.

All I want is a free image of a cowboy. Found it printed it and lo and behold its too big. Then, this morning I went to look for a free image of a horse. A horse is a horse of course. It takes forever to choose one. Yesterday, I spent the morning looking at fences and prospective. Got that down. Now I'm ready to draw my image on my quilt. Geez!!!! Can't find the cable. Don't know what buttons to push. George is at work. I'm pushing buttons like crazy and I lost my quilting folder. Oh No!!! It has months and months of free images, ebooks, Artsy craft instructions and even a vinyl bag for puppy treats. Where did it go? Photos to follow. I am weaving a quilt background and putting a cowboy and fence on it. Lots of mistakes. But, a mistake becomes a creative moment. My cowboy is that moment. I hope it turns out. Photos to follow 155 calendar days and I am free to begin working on all my saved ideas from my quilting folder. But, alas it is lost. George tried last night to find it. After a 3 hour search it recorded nothing had been lost. George will try again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment