Wednesday, December 18, 2013

home from New Orleans and we got mice...

Fly all day. Work all day. Come home and find I have mice. 4 frickin' cats and we have mice. Last week, George cleaned out all the pots and pans from where the little buggers were coming in but one got away. I bet he enjoyed all the cat food. He left his evidence everywhere. George is now outside shaking the evidence out of my fabric drawers while I sit here and finish Christmas presents. Did I hear "deadline". Well I guess I needed to freshen everything anyway. Thank goodness for George Jr. He's the one that went nuts trying to capture the little bugger. But, he got away. This morning when George got up to get ready for work he discovered an early Christmas present. Some little fur person caught it last night and left it for our George. Yup. a present right in front of his chair. Photos of New Orleans and quilts next week. Our resource Officer and his wife loved the baby quilt. I put minke on the back for baby Mason. 102 days and still counting. Listening to Cajun music while I settle down and stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment