Thursday, December 5, 2013

I just love North Texas

Last year winter was so mild my closet was confused.  I don't have a closet big enough for both winter, fall, summer , and spring clothes. I would hang-up my winter clothes and it would get so hot, I wore my summer outfits.  Then it would turn nippy and I would wear my early winter clothes.  In the meantime I would wash my summer clothes and fold them neatly on the floor in my carpet.  Then, I would need them again.  Wash my winter clothes fold them to the floor and hang my summer clothes.  Today, we had a snow day and its not even Christmas yet.  It's more freezing ice.  I spent the day embroidering and almost finished the baby quilt.  Finally got out of my jammies around 11 o'clock.  Watching Daniel Day Lewis.  He is such an amazing actor.  You can find my quilts at thephotoquilter.com.  Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment