Friday, May 15, 2015

workin' , workin'

Still cleaning out the back 40 of my sewing studio.  Yippee!!!  no bugs.  But did find a tiny , wiggly , bug on lettuce?  from me?  from my shirt?  from dog?  I ate salad anyway
I have been hammered.  I have been poisoned.  I have been burned.  I have been beat-up,  For those of you who know me.  I had breast cancer 4 years ago.  Went through it all just fine.  But, had reaction to the effexor that was given after.  I fell 6 times in less than 2 years.  Good bones.  Nothing broke.  Finished PT 6 months ago.  Tried and Tried to get myself right.  Been struggling since Novemeber.  I swam 6 laps today.  8 make a quarter mile.  Started w/ a physical trainer 2 weeks ago.  Taking a "stable" class to return strength and balance.  Hope to be swimming a 1/2 mile by Dec and back in aerobics by mid-june.  Can't wait.




                                                won't these make great quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment