Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Learning Curve

There is definitely a learning curve to cutting scraps.  Can't stack too many because I can't cut straight.  Too cheap to throw out strips.  And, it amazes me how my colors are of similar tone.  Trying to separate darks from lights.  Decisions.  How much to save.  Should I toss it if it's smaller than a 3 in strip or save it.  And, then, some of these bags (huge) haven't been opened in a very long time (years???).  I hate it when a ugly, nasty looking insect:  crawls out and says  "greetings"   Lesson learned:  cut my scraps to proper size before storing.  Place in rubber air tight container for storage.
More paintings from art class.  In September I will take the drawing one class.

                                                    taken from photos.  soon to be drawn by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment