Sunday, May 17, 2015

But, However,.....

I know this is a quilting/sewing blog.  I should stay true to the fun...but, however:  this morning I went to a website to watch a video on how to make a zippered pouch.  Before,  : before it had finished loading before the visual of an advertisement:  a box   appeared verifying my zip code and PBS channel of preference.  I had to click yes and yes before the "box" would disappear.  So, if a zippered pouch video can find me and locate me then....why can't we catch the terrorists, the people with outstanding warrants, and deadbeat dads?????  Explain this to me. (please)  Every terrorist has a lap top, cell phone, access to the internet:  which is how they move money and plan raids daily.  Why aren't these outlaws arrested?  Maybe I should ask the FBI or NSA or CIA, KGB or PTA?
                                                from oklahoma museum of art



No comments:

Post a Comment