Monday, May 25, 2015

expired!

 time to watch Liberty Valence again:  The cactus rose is in bloom.

I'm exhausted.  went through 3 sewing needles.  Ok!  If that doesn't work replacing a sewing needle when a thread breaks:  then clean and oil machine.  Well I did that too.  Then I broke another needle.  Then the darn thing (my new machine) kept jamming.  Took her apart for the 5th time.  Found a piece of lint stuck behind the hook (bobbin hangs out).  Who would of thought!  I won't be so sloppy next time I clean my machine.  Guess I'll clean it every 8 hours like the manual says.  These high tech machines.  At least she ain't broke.  At least I don't have to drive her to Dallas.  Amazing for me.  I wasn't scared to tear her apart.  My first Bernina.  I cried because I thought I had broken her.  (just jammed a spring).  Kind of feel that way with my new puppy, my new car, the microwave, my laptop :  "ain't my first rodeo".  Just shake, kick and hammer.  Can fix anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment