Wednesday, September 3, 2014

unbelievable.

  How can a three day weekend set you back.  Slept in late.  Stayed in jammies late.  Watched a movie and paid bills.  Oh the joy of paying bills when you don't have enough money.  I would have enough money if I didn't spend it all on quilting stuff.  Speaking of stuff:  have you noticed that the big box stores:  not Walmart:  but Nordstrom's etc:  are only carrying average sizes:  so if you are too small or too big:  they say:  "I can order it for you!".  How can they order it:  if it is the wrong size:  wrong color:  forcing me to become an online junkie:  And then:  they have these little robot advertisements that are driving me crazy.  Crazy!  not my fault I have little feet!  Have to wait a week for shoes.  ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment