Thursday, September 4, 2014

a deep dark hole

Went to the Race for Cure website to post story for October about cancer survivor.  While there I went to the link for New Balance since I need shoes.  Every time I got on computer today:  I received advertisements from both New Balance and Nike.  Now how does that happen??  I saw advertisment when I opened the internet.  went to email and visited facebook.  No wonder my credit card that I never ever use ended up in New Jersey.  And, now people are using phones to order online and bank.  Pretty soon it will have to be an eye scan to use a debit card or buy a pair of shoes.  George and I are saving my sheckles to go to Alaska.  I want to chase salmon w/ the bears in Alaska.  Oh my!  no more quilting stuff until I use it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment