Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happiness at a quilt show.

I hate city driving.  Forgot how miserable.  Huge semi-trucks, idiots and 20 miles in 60 minutes:  ug!
Booth all set-up and ready to go.  It always amazes each time I finish and as I walk away:  take that final look and see how artsy I am getting.  I just keep growing and growing.  I like this guild:  had teenagers to unpack my car and help set-up.  Will provide both breakfast and lunch.  When I get home:  I want to reorganize my studio.  I need to find a permanent place for my hand-dyed cottons and wool.  I think I'm good enough to go wholesale.  Now to revamp my webpage:  but!!!  I have 4 custom orders first.  Good-thing no dead lines.  Can't rush art.  Can't rush homemade.  Can't rush an old woman and can't rush a cat!   More from cat show
                                               did you know Maine Coons can be any color
                                                      And, I thought I was bald
                                                            Wish I had a nose
                                             18 pounder and longer than me:  still growing
                                    George, look-out:  I'm on the list to shelter a maine coon kitten. Hope he comes w/out papers.  Because I don't want to worry about $1200 running down the street.
                                   PLEASE:  micro-chip your pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment