Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happiness at a cat show

Photos to follow.  But, I hate motel rooms.  Stopped at 2 yesterday and all they had left were smoking rooms.  Yuck! Gag!  Gag!.  So I'm staying at an obscure place 3 min from the cat show and is immaculately clean.  Oh so clean!  So,  being wound up I called my friend Susan in AZ.  We laughed and laughed about:  When George and I got married.  We were living in Montana and married in Arizona.  Right ater 9-11.  Airports had no experience w/ security.  I left my drivers license home.  Montana let me fly (only one runway and one plane) :  almost didn't make it out of Salt Lake.  Get off the plane.  Visit my mom and go to the county court house because we have no marriage license.  The one I paid for was in process so we had to wait in line for a million hours and buy a new one.  The rabbi wouldn't marry us w/out a license because he would lose his license.  Good thing they believed me w/ no license.  Went to see my mom and around  9:30:  realize George has no ring.  He wore that Target ring for 4 years.  Next day we got married.  And now security is worse.  I have to prove I am me at every turn and every transaction.  It's not fair that all these dishonest people have made me no longer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment