Thursday, October 16, 2014

What a sad sad day.

Working on the cutest little owls - ever.  Hot pads.  My goal is 20.  Then, while, I was taking a shower I had this thought.  Not my first thought...But after being the honorary at Race for Cure (what an honor- that was)  I began to tremble.  What if its all a dream and I have to go back to work on Monday.  It has to be coming home from CA and being blessed  w/ the Sea Otters and driving home like a maniac in time for the Race:  I suppose:  It must be a psycho thing...  coming home and having to report.  What a nitemare.  Have had 50 summers of coming home and having to report.  My oh My!  And then after paint class:  I stopped by library and saw these baby kittens living in sewer street run-off.  I couldn't catch them.  So sad.  So sad.  They would fit in your hand.  I can't shake that either.  I ache for the lil' buggers.
 Can't wait to incorporate these skills from Art Class to Fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment