Friday, October 10, 2014

OK!!! I confess. I confess.

Most of you know me:  I'm starting year 4 of surviving breast cancer.  Yup!  I can put it in words now.  Before:  I could only share the process w/out saying the disease.  Yesterday I was honored to present a horse:  Miracle:  at this huge 3 day event at MPEC.    I swear she weighed 1200 lbs.  I had to walk her into a ring and tell her to "set-up"   What a MIracle.  She behaved.  Then the judge came over and I ended up on her Right Side.  Oh Crap!!!!  No longer a Miracle.  I gave her back to her owner Keith. (for you city folk:  never go to rt side of horse)    Tomorrow I am honored as the honorary survivor at the "Race For the Cure"  all funds stay local for the uninsured and low insured.  I can't wait to blow horn.  Check back tomorrow and I will share the experience.
If you think Lizzie is pudgy wait 'till you see me as a pink michelin doughboy tomorrow.

just me

No comments:

Post a Comment