Thursday, October 23, 2014

I hate it!!! Another sad day

Just finished watching Otter 501 on Netflex.  40 years later only 20% (that's 1 in 5) otters survive past one year in wild after being rescued.  This pup is number 501 rescued.   If you watch Otter 501:  I saw every otter, every rock and every wave that got filmed this summer.  The guy talking was the man that did the presentation I went to at the Aquarium:  so sad:  stay in wichita:  move to wolves: move to otters.  Irrevocable decisions.  Then at library I discovered 5 baby kittens living in sewer drain.  I can't reach them.  In about 4 days they will be to big to capture.  I've worried about them now for a week.  George won't help me.  And, its going to be 90 degrees this weekend:  How am I supposed to be happy and jolly working on these flippin snow man quilts.  check back this weekend..  Photos to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment