Monday, August 18, 2014

Exhausted!

After removing all the pet hair from my quilts:  I realized I had forgotten to put the sleeve on the back.  Oh my:  It takes an hour for a small quilt and 2 hours for a large.  Needless to say I didn''t use tiny stitches.  Drove like a maniac to Dallas.  Pearl drives real nice at 80 but guzzles gas.  30mpg right around 71.  Flying down the highway.  Now that New Jersey stole my credit card................I'm actually answering all my calls.  It was the quilt police and they were waiting for me.  That was sweet.  I was second to the last person to drop off quilts.   Sat I volunteered and worked for a couple hours at the show.  Needless to say:  I got no ribbon.  Great criticism.  Judges don't like threads hangin in the back :  pet hair or a cowboys legs wacked off.   Ummmmmm:  measure 3x cut once.  Oops.  My cowboy is missing his calves.
My competition:  First place                         


             not the culprit:  waiting for us to go to turn off lights and go to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment