Monday, June 13, 2016

Geez! E-books galore

More from the butterfly museum
For the last 10 years I have been following Quilting Arts TV  :  Well they have 17 seasons:  maybe longer. I started w/ season 1.   Every year Interweave the parent company has a hurt book sale.  I always put in my cart 10-15 books and then whittle it down to 5 or 6.  I can't rationalyze $26 books (now $30)  when I pay $2.50 at the library:  interlibrary loan for anything I desire.  So, of course tonite is the deadline for the hurt book sale where the books are 50-80% off.  Never ever had a book not in perfect condition. I have a wonderful library of quilt and mix media books I use all the time.  Constantly.      I only found 6 to put in my cart tonite.    I am  oh so very, very disappointed.  There were about 20 that I would have liked but they were e-books.  I like to smell a book, write on a book, dog-ear a book and hold a book in my hands.  I don't want to cuddle w/ an electronic device at nite.  Anyone out there listening???  Anyone have a connection to Interweave???? Anyone have a connection to the publishing world.  Please let them know I want to cuddle w/ books at nite.

just me:  Oh So Disappointed.




1 comment:

  1. beautiful flower photo
    beautiful butterfly flies


    House design company, beautiful villa design in Vietnam

     You are looking for:

    thiet ke biet thu

    thiet ke nha

    thiet ke biet thu dep

    thiet ke nha dep

    ReplyDelete