Friday, May 27, 2016

photoshop 101. Saving to folders.

Took me all afternoon to find my Cajun.  So frustrated I even shampooed the carpet.  Haven't done much like dishes, dust, clean bathrooms, work on quilts because I'm so close to getting cougar done.  However I'm now getting ready for Santa Paws and Cajun.  Remember way back when when you made a photo copy of a photo copy and you lost clarity???  I felt the same way about digital photos.  So I broke up all my files and put flowers w. flowers, dogs w/ Max or Lily or Maggie etc. etc.  Then the technology caught up and I've gotten lazy.  I got files of birds, flowers and  cats together.  Vacation 1 with vacation 2 with quilts.  So now I leave original file in original file and make a copy of photo and put it into its proper file.  Darn it!!!!!  Only been doing that for a few months:  So, it took forever to find the Cajun:  Here is the photo for another  thread painted quilt:

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment