Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cajun oh Cajun: How do you do?

Getting ready to do my Cajun Guy from New Orleans.  Never did a guy before.  Never done a human before.  Never had a desire to do a human.....  I stare at him and stare at him.  Scared I won't get the angle of his face or arms right.  Whining to George last nite.  And, wined some more.   My dear husband:  (guys think so differently than us girls).  suggested I make a small version and practice.  But, his face is just a small part of photo.  So, I made an 8 x 10 of only his face to practice on.  What a great idea.  Looked at more face portraits.  Played in photo shop.  I have both a color and and black and white.  Maybe I need cheese w/ that whine!  Photos to follow.  Less than a quarter of the background left on  my cougar and she is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment