Thursday, February 25, 2016

had toooo.

Had to drive to Dallas yesterday. (2 hrs) to get my car serviced.  Tried to buy a car here locally but they wouldn't play nice.  So I bought a subaru from Dallas.  Had to have the 30,000 mile 8 billlion dollar service to keep the warranty valid:  no wonder new cars last forever now.  they change all fluids and filters etc.  at 60,000 the belts etc get changes  Anyways....a friend of mine took me to this fabric warehouse:  Lord!!!  I was on overload:  aisles and aisles of books, patterns, gadgets, fabric, rulers, zippers:  didn't know their were a million different rulers.  I was on overload: 
True Nature - Reflections & Border Fish Appliques - 5 - McKenna Ryan - Moose
they had lots of McKenna Ryan patterns.   If you love applique or animals:  She's the designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment