Sunday, June 7, 2015

star blocks will kill me....

Many years ago, me and George went to this quilt shop in MO.  They had just finished a sampler star quilt.  Me not know how to sew....thought this would be a good idea since each block was on sale for $2 / pattern.  Blocks 0ne through 3 were missing.  I now have the internet and kind my block patterns for free.  Well last nite I tried my first Ohio Star Blocks 1.5 in short.  Went online today:  have you been to craftgemini.com yet.  The family bought a farm and are doing "sustainable farming".  She has posted tutorials online.  Even showed how to use ruler to square the little suckers.  My original directions were way off.  So now I will have to do sample blocks.  Hate buying kits : never enough fabric to do 2.
monochromatic.  I like these modern fabrics and blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment