Sunday, December 28, 2014

Walking do I hear "W" a four letter word

Never thought I would appreciate walking.  Always heard "it's so good for you".  Never took it serious.  I chose to swim instead.  But, now I have a walking buddy.  Yup!  Ms Maggie.  Whether it's sunny or icy:  she wants to go.  For the first 6wks I barely made a quarter mile.  Today me and Maggie made a mile in record time.  42 degrees and the old lady was panting.  Good for me.  My thighs hurt, my heals hurt, even my toes hurt but she insists every morning "Walk".  And, walk we do.  I'm stronger, have my gait back and almost have some of my back strength back.  May even try swimming again.  It has been a long battle
                                                            Maggie and Lily

            Baby's first broken puppy heart  :  George, Maggie and Uncle Max went on walk w/out her

No comments:

Post a Comment