Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Retirement Phase 2

I now get to celebrate being retired again.  No More shows.  Going to concentrate on skills, art and web page this year.  Next year after I have restored my inventory I will hit the shows again but  only 6.  It takes to long and is too stressful to make handmade items for a deadline.  I have 2 baby quilts, another 2 t-shirt quilts and 2 star quilts to complete.  Oh! How I love shopping for fabric.  Fondle, Fondle Fondle.  When I had a closet full of sweaters:  I used to say:  you can never have too many sweaters.  (especially when they are downy fresh: or stained w/ spaghetti).  I do miss sweater weather but I don't miss the snow and slush.  Now I believe you can never ever have too much fabric.  The problem is I have only scraps.  Time to make scrap quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment